Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dressing rooms

I just want to say, one, how the fuck do i get to play lupos?! One of the biggest and arguably the coolest venue in our area. And two i did it with my best friends and a band that i love. That night put a lot into perspective for me, im a lucky guy that works hard and sometimes, theres an amazing pay off. I mean people play those places all the time, but, to me, that was enormous.

I was just thinking about it again. wowzors.

and the fact that i sell out MY local venue, thats crazy. im starting to get over the weirdness that kids are into what im doing and saying, and now im just humbled and in awe and it means so much to me everytime. If youre reading this and ever have supported my music. thank you for helping me live and be part of my dream. it amazes me.

i dont really have people im making proud, im proud of myself.