Friday, December 25, 2009

Mildly content holidays

Holidays don't feel like they used to. Ever since nanny past away. It's probably because my extended family forgot how to be a family. I really wish they'd open there eyes. Unfortunetly it will probably take extreme situations like another death in the family for them to relieze what we are all missing out on by holding gruges and keeping distances.

Mom, Bob, Amanda and I are trying out best to make new holiday traditions, just wish I still had old ones. But for now we have each other which is nice.

I vow to my future partner and children I WILL make the holidays something you look forward to instead of wondering if your family will even send a fucking card.

If I sent out cards this year to my aunts, uncles and cousins, they would read:

Dear Family,

Wake the fuck up, we still exhist.

Sincerly,

A person you don't even know anymore.