Wednesday, June 25, 2008

this is me, giving up

I'm done with people.
I'm done proving my worth.

I've made so many positive changes in my life. And I'm very proud of who I've become.

But when people you've known for years and stood by in their times of need, turn around and completely forsake you, say horrible things about you and completely diregaurd the changes you've made in your life, that hurts.

When you've stood by somone through anything, been a source of strength and support and help, and what you get back is complete betrayal. Wow.

All I exspect from my friends is what I put in. Friendship is a two way street.

How dare you take your past issues out on me?!

So I'm done. No one should have to prove/defend themselves this much.

It hurts to know someone feels this way about you.

So, I give up on you.

Goodbye.
Stay out of my life.