Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yes this songs about you.

EGOSENTRICK OR TREAT

These are my sorrows
This is my plea

Woe is me
Woe is me
Woe is me
Its a pity party

Hello there, hello there
Lets see how many of you I have fooled

Hi there, hi there
What is poor boy suppose to do

We are the after party
We are living proof

We are the after party
Look at me this could be you

Here I invite all your lonely bones
To hear a tale of boy about to explode
Partake in his lonely life, his life on hold

We are living proof
That such a goddamn ego
Could fit into one room

The world revolves around me
The worlds repulsed with me


...and now, I'm over it. But I won't forget.

I feel like people like this are placed in my life to show me how to not be. Almost like I start to do things or act a certain way, and then shit people are placed into my life. And for that I'm thankful.